- Unplug the adapter and reset the network settings of your iOS device (Settings -> General -> Reset -> Network settings). This step is necessary due to avoid connection interruption!
- Uninstall the app and restart your mobile phone.
- After restarting the phone, reinstall the app from the Apple App Store.
- Plug the adapter into the OBD socket on the vehicle and turn on the ignition.
- Start the App and Log in.
- Switch on the flight mode on your iPhone.
- Open the WiFi settings of your mobile phone, switch on the WiFi and connect to the 'Carly Adapter' WiFi.
- Now select your vehicle, start your engine and click on "connect".
The Carly Universal Adapter can be used for all brands and models from 2001 onwards.
The Generation 1 Adapter can be used for VAG models from 2008 onwards, Mercedes and BMW E models.
The Generation 2 adapter can be used for BMW, Mercedes, Renault, Toyota and Porsche.
The PLUS Adapter can be used for VAG (Audi, VW, etc.).