- Unplug the adapter. Then Disconnect and delete all devices in the Bluetooth settings.
- Uninstall the app and restart your phone.
- After rebooting your phone, reinstall the app via Google Play Store.
- Plug the adapter into the OBD socket on the vehicle and turn on the ignition.
- Open the Bluetooth settings of your mobile phone and "Pair" the adapter again with your mobile phone. (Only OBD Adapter. Code = 1234)
- Start the app, select your vehicle, start your engine and connect.
The Universal Carly Adapter can be used for all makes and models from 2001 onwards.
The Generation 1 Adapter can be used for VAG models from 2008 onwards, Mercedes and BMW E models.
The Generation 2 adapter can be used for BMW, Mercedes, Renault, Toyota and Porsche.
The PLUS Adapter can be used for VAG (Audi, VW, etc.).