Don't worry, you have a lifetime warranty on the functionality of the adapter, but you need to check some things to determine or exclude the adapter as a source of error.
- reinstall the app and restart your phone
- remove all Bluetooth devices from your Bluetooth list
- activate ""Location"" in your phone settings
- unplug and replug the adapter and check that the blue LED flashes once per second
- make sure your Bluetooth is activated (do not manually connect to the adapter in the settings of your phone)
- start the engine
- start the app and click on ""connect"" in the app.
Important: Make sure, that you have activated "location" in your phone settings!
If you still have difficulties to connect after that or you think your adapter is maybe broken please send us a Ticket and write us, that you went already through these steps :)