Before searching for problems with diagnostics, please make sure that all these conditions are fulfilled:
- your model is supported. You can check it here
- the engine runs when you have diagnosis problems
- make sure that you have the full version of the app. The faults are displayed only in the full version. In the lite version you can read out though, if you have any faults and how many.
Check if the connection with the car is successful. If it is not, please follow these steps:
- reinstall the app and restart your phone
- remove all Bluetooth devices from your Bluetooth list
- activate "Location" in your phone settings
- unplug and replug the adapter and check that the blue LED flashes once per second
- make sure your Bluetooth is activated (do not connect to the adapter yet!)
- start the engine
- start the app and click on "connect" in the app
The speed of the diagnostics of F/G-models is on purpose slower. This assures that as many ECUs as possible are found on your F/G-model. The speed of the diagnosis of E-models should be sufficient.
Also, the generation 2 adapter can be slower than the Universal adapter. This is normal.